If you are an experienced Trailer Technician and are looking for a great company, awesome pay and benefits, Coast Truck Centers of West Sacramento wants to talk with you.
- Able to perform PM’s, BIT and DOT Inspections
- Lighting and Electrical System: Diagnose Isolate and repair lighting system such as shorts and open circuits
- Must be able to perform to Air Brake Inspections and Repairs: Air Brake Overhauls, measure Brake lining thickness, Drums and S Cams, adjust brakes, replace S Cams and bushings, slack adjusters, and replace relay values, air tanks. Brake Mechanics Certificate a plus
- Rail Gate Experience: make adjustments to lift gate platform and its controls
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical problems, replace rail cables and/or cylinders, and replace motors, pumps, and relays
- Must be able to weld and replace suspension components and landing legs
- Experience in Collision Repair, Dry and Refrigerated Van, Structure, Roll & Swing Doors, Interiors, Exteriors, Ceilings, and Roof repairs is a plus
In addition to growth opportunity and FREE training, our employees enjoy benefits that include:
- Competitive salary
- Free training
- Career path to success
- HMO/PPO medical, dental, vision plan, paid sick, vacation, and holiday, life insurance and matching on 401K.